Monday, August 6, 2012

Who Does That?



Ok, so this is me today.

This was supposed to be a different post.
I was supposed to be giving you a quick blip about how I'm going to NYC today and will not be returning to the bloggersphere until Wednesday, August 8, 2012.

BUT, I missed my bus.

You see, I was supposed to leave at 6:30 and I didn't calculate in the travel time, with traffic, for exactly how long it would take me to get to the bus stop. So when I pulled up this morning at 6:33am and saw my big bus leaving, driving right by me, it didn't feel good.

Who does that? I'm not 5 years old anymore, and it probably cost me more $$$. What a moron I am.

Anyway, I'm leaving on the 9:30 and you can be DAMN sure I will be there at 9am sharp!! SO I lost 3 hours, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'll still get there and get what I need to get done and this will all be soon forgotten. I hope.

Shit happens. But usually only to me.

See you Wednesday bloggers and for God's sake, don't be like me. Be on time....


5 comments:

MarkD60 said...

Maybe everything happens for a reason.

Scope said...

Wait? A bus was on time? You must have been the first stop!

the walking man said...

I don't even own a working watch ..do I still need to be on time? Nawww.

Dr Zibbs said...

Oh no! And was it the Bolt Bus? That's the super inexpensive bus that runs between Boston, NYC and Philly.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Way to stay positive! Did you sing "I Missed the Bus" by Kriss Kross?