Monday, August 20, 2012

Alpha Male


So I get a text message from my BFF on Thursday that reads,

"Giselle and her cronies are at it again-see photos of Tom Brady on Boston dot com-awful!!! This has got to stop NOW!!"

So you remember the last time Gi let her man go to the met ball with THIS bad salad, I couldn't get to the computer fast enough. I was outraged! What had she done to My Tommy now???

Then I pulled up these:


And I'm like.....


Ummm, wow...my blood was boiling alright...


My Tommy?  Oh my...Tom Ford styled him and interviewed him for the magazine. I should have known.



Dang...



These are HOT!

So shoot me.

I'm a sucker for that face.


3 comments:

the walking man said...

That's the actor they are using for the new Dodge Dart commercial. Huh- got his start as a model. Cool.

Heff said...

I'm SORRY, but lil' Tommy's BALLS must be in a PURSE somewhere.....

Anonymous said...

Get a real QB, he's what is known as a has "bean." I doubt he will even do as well as a rookie in Indy by the name of "Luck."