Today, I'm just letting it roll....
- Further proof of my extra Y chromosome: I spent the entire day yesterday with 10 women in my store, trying to sell us stuff. Talk about a hen house full of cackling Hens! I had the worst headache when I left there and I couldn't get away fast enough. I am the biggest girly of girls on every given day, but 10 cackling? All at once? Really?It' like they have a pack mentality when they are together in a big group. Shut the F up! I needed silence if only for 5 minutes, but I got none. Is it wrong that all I wanted to do was have a beer and turn on the Sox game? Somethings not right.
- Half a loaf of bread is better than none: I try to explain this to my kids all the time. Be grateful for the blessings in life and focus on the positive. Don't try to keep up with everybody else. Who cares about the Joneses? Turns out the Joneses were a fictional family of actors who were sent to manipulate our consumer buying patterns.
- Siobahn Magnus got kicked off American Idol last night: Despite the fact that this is the WORST season of Idol ever, Magnus was the best reason to watch. At least she wasn't predictable, and she has talent. I can't see how Aaron and Mike are still there and she is not. Go figure. This will be the most anticlimactic finale in history. The Shark has jumped for good.
- Sandra Bullock adopts a baby and files for divorce: This story becomes more bizarre by the minute. Leave the woman alone and let her have some peace.
- My EX-ASS thinks we are buddies: This is a good one. Because his pathetic ass is practically at rock bottom, I have been cordial to him lately. Which really means that I have answered my phone when he called. I'm not the kind to kick a snake when he's down. Or dirty dog, however that saying goes, but I sort of gave him some advice the other day. Problem is, I can't be nice to him. He thinks we're buddies now and calls 10 times a day. Inappropriate Idiot is his middle name. I'm so much smarter than I used to be, but he's too stupid to see that.
- I have given up sugar: It seems to be working, too. I can have sugar-free treats at two meals a week, but no more. I'm finally feeling the results...12 pounds down and counting.
- Beantown Sports Madness: I'm not going to go all superior on you. Not today. I'm just going to live in the moment and hope that my good karma scores me either Celtics tickets or Bruins tickets. Did I mention they have both advanced to the second round in the playoffs?
- My new employee starts today at the store: I can't wait....