Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today's Special: Cheap Laughs

Sorry to "cheap out" on you two days in a row with a short post, but I am embarking on a new exercise regimen this morning and need to focus because in "shape" is not a adjective I would use to describe myself at this moment. Lord help me.

Anyway, My Guy is away on bizness in the great city of Philly. He went to the Flyers game last night and told me that he saw no less than a dozen people wearing these around the city.




Gotta love a city with a sense of humor.

6 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I really love that!

Scott Oglesby said...

As you know I’m from Pittsburgh, so there’s a bit of a rivalry thing going on. But many wounds were healed after the Steelers won the Superbowl, the Penguins won the Stanley Cup, and the Phillies won the World Series (it’s not like the Pirates have a shot) So instead of the City of Champions, we’ve broadened our sights to the State of Champions. Plus, who doesn’t love a cheesesteak?

Anonymous said...

Ha! There's an entrepeneur born every minute!

BTW, how's the business going?

With Halloween on the way, there's probably lots of ways to promote the cosmetics lines alongside seasonal Halloween candy.

You could promote MasSCAREa!

The Peach Tart said...

Being from Atlanta and a Falcons fan, I gotta love it.

Furtheron said...

the dog figthing guy - saw that on the news whilst on holiday... slow brain day :-)

The Dental Maven said...

Surely, you meant to say that your man went to see the Caps play in Philly. ;)