Monday, October 26, 2009

Defeat The Undefeated



Maybe it's just me.

There are now three teams left in the NFL that are still undefeated and I want them to go down HARD.

As I said, maybe it's just me.

Because I want MY team to be the only one of two teams to have ever completed an undefeated regular season. I watched Favre and the Minnesota Vikings go down to Pittsburgh yesterday with relish! I watched a fantastic football game between Miami and New Orleans and almost got my wish...almost. But the freaking Dolphins choked in the end. Now I am out for blood.

My rally cry, "Defeat the undefeated!!" Down with Indy, Denver and New Orleans.

Kill the dream. Please. Is that so wrong??


13 comments:

Jim said...

I never feel badly when the Dolphins lose. In fact, it's been years since I had a nice clean "Squish the Fish" bumper sticker on my car, so if you see any new ones for sale up there . . .

XO

Scott Oglesby said...

I loved seeing Pittsburgh taking out the Viking’s. We’ve always been a giant killer. I remember stopping the Pats from undefeated glory once or twice, as well as Indy a few times too!!

Heff said...

Heff is currently on indefinite "Blog-cation", and has closed H.B.A.G.

It's nothing personal, lol.

The Dental Maven said...

Nothing wrong with wanting the "other" team to lose. ---even if we are talking football--which is barely a sport compared to ice hockey :)

BeckEye said...

All I got out of that is that you were rooting for the Steelers. Is that right?? :)

will said...

It would be nice if New England stayed in London and became the Old England Royalists.

Barlinnie said...

I know nothing at all about American Throwball, but I'm more than willing to learn. Underneath the right teacher of course.

SkylersDad said...

Don't worry about Denver, their good luck can't last much longer.

Scope said...

Pittsburgh has Denver after their bye week and on Monday night. That doesn't sound good for Denver if they make it past Baltimore.

We can't help you with the other two.

weekly predictions said...

Phenomenal comeback. I thought they were done midway through the 2nd. Still put up 45+ points. This shows how good the saints are.

the walking man said...

What are they doing in that picture? what odd costumes they are wearing. Is this some kind of Halloween post?

Julie Dunlap said...

As a sad and sorry Chiefs fan, I can tell you there is nothing at all wrong with wishing a loss on all the other teams. (sigh)

Chris said...

I only root for two teams. The Jets, and whoever's playing the Patriots.

Tom Brady should be playing the game in a chiffon dress.

But it's still baseball season for some of us, so GO YANKEES!