Friday, March 2, 2012

Ewwwww.




Dang! Like overnight I became sick. This is a different kind of sick than I have been in a while. I woke up yesterday with a migraine and fought it off all day. Around 3pm I started to feel a bit better, and after dinner I went to Frick's high school play. As I was sitting there I could feel myself getting feverish .I came home and went right to bed. I had a rough, sleepless night, fighting off bouts of nausea.


At the moment, I feel like I have been hit with a Mack truck and I feel very weak. I can't seem to get out of bed.

Anyway, I hope I get better fast. I got plans for the weekend.

I hope you have a great weekend bloggers! Stay healthy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sick for an entire week, which is odd for me to be sick that long. Peace and long life.

Heff said...

No nausea here, but I have the headachey, fever, weakness thing going on, myself.

Furtheron said...

I feel like that after migraines too - horrible

The Dental Maven said...

Didn't touch anything on my way in...healthy at the moment...hitting the Purell on the way out..

GET WELL SOON Candy!!

Jim said...

I'm no doctor, but I play one in people's blogs . . . sounds like flu, to me.

Feel better soon.

XO

sybil law said...

Ugh - hope you're better soon! xoxo

BeckEye said...

I'm sick too. A couple of days ago, I got a horrible sore throat all of a sudden. Since then, it's been building into one bitch of a head cold.

Bob the Water Cat said...

Feel better.

Deech said...

Funny thing...I got sick over the weekend too. So did my step son. And we never get sick.