Hee hee! Tough talk. I received that little blurb in my email the other day and I thought I would share it with you. I call this practice, "boy bashing" and to be blunt, every once in a while we all need to engage in a little "boy bashing". It puts perspective on that age old HE vs. SHE debate. And there's power in numbers. Even I had to sort of chuckle when I read these. It more than makes me lean toward my fellow sister's team.
1. Men are like Laxatives. They irritate the crap out of you.
2 Men are like Bananas . The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like Weather . Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like Blenders You need one, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like Chocolate Bars .. Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like Commercials . You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores ... Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
8. Men are like .. Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like .. Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like Popcorn . They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms . You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12! . Men are like Lava Lamps . Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
It's all in good fun. Right ladies?
So like they say, "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen." Which you guys do so well anyway....