Thursday, November 19, 2009

Comment Crack

It's back, by popular demand!

The time has finally come to crown a new King of the Comment in the 2nd Annual Candy's Daily Dandy Comment Content Hall of Fame. (loud crowd applause)

Scour the archives, because this is your chance to show your favorite commenter some big love. For those of you who weren't around last year, we crowned the King of Comments to be the legendary, McGone, who has since "McGone'd" from the bloggersphere. Still the King in our hearts and forever in theComment Hall of Fame, McGone occasionally makes his prescence be known with his usual razor wit comment, and I wax a little nostalgic whenever I see his comments. Ahh, those were the good old days.

BUT, as is the case here at The Daily Dandy, nothing here is without a flair for the dramatic. It was a hotly fought race with the talent abound, right down to the finish. Those two blogger dark horses, Beckeye and Dr. Zibbs, would not be denied!!! The victory separated the three of them by a mere vote or two, with Becks and Zibsy SHARING 1st runner up duties.
"I thought for sure Zibbs would come up lame," Beckeye said in her post-contest interview. "But that sly Yak held on and kept us laughing."

And with so much new talent out there in the sphere, this could be any one's crown for the taking.

So here's how it works:

Tomorrow I'll post the starting post with the rules and regs-the contest itself-and leave it up all weekend for you all to scour your archives and make your nominations.

On Monday WE will all vote-the King Of the Comments is a democratic process-and on Tuesday the winner will be crowned.
Heck, I might even offer the winner a prize this year

Read here if you want a look at how this works from last year. There are some big blogger names!

So if you're planning on playing, it's game on baby!! And even if you're not playing, you can still read the nominations, laugh your butt off and vote for the winner.

Start spreading the word.....

11 comments:

Scope said...

I do plan on making ammends for my shockingly low (zero) vote count last year.

Now to find the comment I left on your blog about a month or so ago...

Deech said...

I am all in!

The Dental Maven said...

Sounds good! I'm on it.

Elenka said...

I don't get it yet, but I'll be watching....

Dr Zibbs said...

I SO should win this year.

Anonymous said...

It's FLAME ON, er..I mean..GAME ON! Although of course I selfishly want to win, there are some fantastic commentors/bloggers out there. But I think Dr. Zibbs is gonna win...sooo talented!

Anyway, I'll see you hookers at the finish line!

Barlinnie said...

Count me in hen!

Cora said...

Ooh! I already know who I'm nominating.

BeckEye said...

McGone has been sending me little vials of his blood every month, which I've been bathing in in order to soak up his essence. So, I think it's safe to say I have this in the bag.

Joanie said...

I'll certainly look through my posts and see what I can come up with!

james john said...

At Royal Oak Smiles, your Calgary Dentist is dedicated to providing you with the utmost care that you deserve. Call us today to book an appointment! NE Calgary dentist