- Monday's still suck. After all these years you'd think they would get better but nope, they still suck. Friday's are the reward for getting through the Monday and all the other days but Sunday is my most favorite...I just wish the prospect of Monday didn't ruin the last part of Sunday.
- People can only make you feel inferior if you let them...thank you Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Just because you are family, it doesn't give you the right to judge. A smear campaign is just not the way to go. Adults can be far more immature than adolescents. They play dirtier pool too!
- Is passive/aggressive the best way to approach terrorism?
- Never lie..especially when it comes to business/money. The truth always comes out.
- A gossip website can literally shape/expose the moral fiber of professional sports. TMZ.com , in 2014 alone, has exposed 2 game changing professional sports scandals in which the moral fortitude of both the NBA and the NFL has been called into question. The topics of Racism and Domestic Violence were brought to our attention as a result and the country entered into a discussion about why we just won't stand for any of it. That's incredible power.
- And this last bit are two tweets that were funny regarding the discussion of the Ray Rice debacle.Both were published in the Inside Track in the Boston Herald in the past two days. Make no mistake, Domestic violence is no laughing matter, Let these serve as more of a commentary on the power of TMZ.com.
"Ray Rice's punishment should fit his crime. I say we lock him in the elevator with Solange Knowles and give him a taste of his own medicine."-Bette Midler, @BetteMidler
"I'm going to assume that every elevator I get on now is just a big photo booth."-Bart Hubbuch, @HubbuchNYC
Happy Friday bloggers...and please do behave this weekend. Someone might be watching.