Friday, December 13, 2013

Wacky Wally Weirdos


Hey Bloggers! It's Friday and sometimes that means I travel to another dimension.....to check out what those Wally World crazee's have been up to. It never ceases to amaze me...



Around this time of year you know this guy is playing the Santa card for all it's worth! Hotties taking selfies and giving him kisses, you know the Santa thing is working out for him.




Oh hell no.... Girlfriend here ain't no jolly little Santa's helper! Doesn't she have a full length mirror at home? I'll give her credit for trying though...at least she's covered up. But those brown leggings aren't doing her any favors.




The crime here? It's not the striped tank with the chartreuse Grinch shorts. It's not the saggy boobs with the questionably unsupportive bra. No, the crime here are those shoes!!! I think those might be slippers with the sole crocheted to the bottoms??


Holy...I'm not really sure what this is, but you can be damn sure Mattel and myself are not putting anything like that under the Christmas tree this year.



I'm giving this guy props...I LOVE Snoopy!



A Snowman for every Redneck! Yup, right next to the santa in the RV. Oh the joys of Christmas.




Creepy...just really creepy. And why he gotta be driving the electronic scooter too?



But we finish on a high note! This little cutie restores my faith in WalMart humanity.


Have a great weekend Bloggers! And good luck with your holiday shopping..

4 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I agree the "snowman" is creepy, and look at the eyebrows on that "doll".

the walking man said...

Can a drag queen really be a drag queen if she doesn't tuck it between the legs; not off to the side?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Wow. Those are too many weirdos. Santa on the rascal with all the bitchez is bomb.

SkylersDad said...

wow... the wonder woman wantabe scares me!