Friday, December 27, 2013

Birthday Baby!


It's still my birthday!!! Really?

Yes! Beginning tomorrow,Saturday December 28th, I will be celebrating my fabulous birthday gift from my equally fabulous husband! We-including Frick and Frack-(it was a prerequisite) will be departing for sunny, gorgeous Puerto Rico to enjoy some fun in the sun and some family team building! I couldn't need it more...

I will be returning to the bloggersphere on Friday, Jan 3, 2014. So bloggers, have a very happy and healthy New Year! And  for goodness sake, don't behave if you don't have to.

But do be safe..See you next year!

3 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Family team building exercises? That sounds challenging . . .

the walking man said...

Personally I think you should have come to Detroit for family survival skills building. But then given the chance I too would go where it's warm and sandy.

Scope said...

And we flew to Seattle.

Have a great vacation.