Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sneaky Pest


I HATE sneaky people. And nosy people too.

I just want you to know that I'm on to you, dude. You're not fooling anyone. Fu*k off and mind your own business. Why are you so worried about mine?  You can't be doing well if you are stalking me, so my suggestion to you is to worry more about what you are doing and less about what I am doing.

And don't think for one second that your little spy/flunkies are fooling me either. Back OFF! or I will take action and you don't want to get on my bad side.It's not pretty over there.

I guess I should be flattered that you think I am such a threat, but now you're beginning to annoy me.

Take this as your warning and don't push me.






3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I will recall my agents and turn the satellites the other way.

the walking man said...

Does this mean i have to remove the cameras from your dressing room?

Scope said...

I have an occasional creeper, too.

Wife's ex-husband. Some people just can't stand being part of the past. The remote and fading into obscurity, past.