Thursday, June 30, 2011

On The Road Again


It's a the kick off to a lovely July 4th weekend, and I'm off and running! It's our traditional July 4th family fun get together on good old Cape Cod and I'm outta here later today. I will be returning to the bloggesphere on Tuesday, July 5th.

I'm looking forward to some BBQ, sun, fun and some good old relaxation and it couldn't have come at a better time. I want to wish a happy one year anniversary to two of my favorite bloggers who met on these here internets, fell in love and got hitched a year ago this weekend.
Cora and Scope! True love is ever so wonderful that way.

So have the very best holiday weekend bloggers! And make some serious fireworks....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take me with you!!

Heff said...

Hails yeah !

Heff is gonna be Smokin' Butts with my huge Pork Log this weekend !

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday Candy!

SkylersDad said...

Enjoy the road trip and stay safe!

Scope said...

Thank you.

I have a very special post going up Sunday morning in honor of the day.

Have a great weekend. The post still be there Tuesday.

Chris said...

Have a great time, Candy!

Cora said...

Awww, gee, thank you, Candy! You have a wonderful weekend too! :-)

Furtheron said...

Hang on... you have a Maserati? Or so this picture implies... Can I have go? Can I have a go? ... PLEASE!!! :-)