Sunday night is traditionally is Chinese Food night for my family. On any given Sunday, you can find at least 4-8 of us at the local Chinese restaurant. It's actually kind of nice because, no matter where you are, you know that around 5:30-ish, some body's eating Chinese and the invitation's always open. We don't take part every Sunday, but last night we did.
My son Frack had my iphone and he was sitting on the other side of the table with his cousin. I noticed they were having a grand old time laughing, so to satisfy my curiosity, I had to find out what was so funny. They had down loaded the "Yo Mama So" app onto my iphone and they were generating hilarious Yo Mama jokes, every 10 seconds. With the buttons you see in the photo above, you can tailor the Yo Mamma to be "stupid, fat, old", etc.
I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out of the restaurant.
Once they began sharing them with the rest of the family, the laughter quadrupled. Let's just say it's a good thing my parents are good paying customers.
Some of our favorites:
- Yo mama so stupid, it takes her 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes.
- Yo mama so old she owes Moses money.
- Yo mama so poor, thieves rob her house for practice.
- Yo mama so ugly, your grandma threw her on the street and was charged for littering.
- Yo mama so poor, she goes to the dump every day just to see what's on the menu.
- Yo mama so fat, the local all-you-can-eat buffet just put a restraining order out against her.
- Yo mama so lonely, she tried to get arrested just so she could make some new friends.
- Yo mama's fro so crazy, when she gets into her car, it looks like she got tinted windows.
The adults we were enjoying it as much as the kids. You know the old saying, "Simple minds, simple pleasures."
You got any good "yo mama"s?