Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'm Not Sure About this One....

Have you seen this one? I'm not sure if it's supposed to be funny or sexy? Or both?


Yes, there is some serious eye candy here, but the guy with the *ahem* belly? He's kinda sexy too..am I right? The little wink? But he's not the typical Hefty hunk, yet he's the one I remember the most.

So here's my question:
Are they making a joke of the errr, ummm chubby guy?

Because honestly. he's the one, in my opinion, that makes the biggest impact here. Because he's adorable..yet he's not in "beefed up", man cake shape, yet he's the most impressionable and memorable. I'm still stuck on the fact that the point of the ad is to single this guy out but are they mocking him?  Is this their intention?

I don't know about you but I think that this guy could have a "Flo from Progressive" kind of career.
Amiright?

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

Well, after reading your post, I'm not watching the video....