Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Best Penis Wins!


So my BFFITWWW (My BFF in the whole wide world) are texting one morning last month about how Josh Elliot was leaving GMA!!??

We were pissed.

The following conversation took place on Monday, March 31, 2014

MY BFFITWWW: "Our boyfriend Josh is leaving gma" "Going to nbc sports station or something"

CANDY: "I saw that this morning! I hate it when they shake up gma"

MY BFFITWWW: "I know I'm still not over loosing sam champion and now George is the only penis-they need to bring in another man to off set."

CANDY: "I AGREE (insert emojis here of smiley face laughing so hard it's crying)

Then-on Wed April 2, 2014:

CANDY: "(I sent a link to the news story that Michael Strahan was in talks to join GMA) Now that's a good penis!!"

MY BFFITWWW: "Ooooohhhhhh that is great news!!! I love him!"

CANDY: "Yup..he's sassy."

Today April 23rd, 2014 Mr. Michael Strahan debuted on GMA!!
The best penis won! I couldn't be happier because I'm a huge Michael Strahan fan. As you can see HERE.

Thanks GMA, we needed some fine testosterone to compliment George the straight man and we think you chose just the right one!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Kelly Rippa is not happy. Call me a conspiracy theorist but something tells me that it won't be long before we hear the news of what the relationship between Mr. Strahan and Ms. Rippa really is....

I'll just leave it at that....

Candy's daily Dandy said...

You are probs right! They didn't mention it at all on Live with Kelly and Michael...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Is it even worth asking if that guy is hung like a musk ox? Or is that a given.