Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Magical Mystery Tour Part 2

 It's that time again bloggers!

Remember last year when I went on a Magical Mystery Tour with The Toxic Trio? Yes? No?
Quick recap: The Toxic Trio are a group of three couples that I hang out with. We are a crazy bunch and a year ago we made a credo to travel once a year, for a long weekend, on a mystery trip. One of the three couples plans the trip and keeps it a secret until it's time to go. Well that time is here again!

This time we have received only 2 clues!! And while we still are not sure where we are going, we have narrowed it down to two choices of destination. Let's see what you come up with...
Here are the clues:

So that picture above was our first clue:
Kim and Kanye. Really? I don't think it's LA, because that would be sooooo obvious. Don't you think? But what do I know?
Ok, so we believe that the clue here lies in Kanye's last name..West. Hmmm..

The second clue:


This one really threw me...WTF? I am not looking forward to going somewhere smelly. I'm not getting anything here. Word has it when I find out what this clue means, I will think it was a brilliant clue.

WE have come up with two destination guesses:
Key West or
West Palm Beach. What do you think?

So, we leave tomorrow in the morning, Thursday, April 3,3014 and I will not be returning to the bloggersphere till Tuesday, April 8, 2014. I'll have a full recap and we will see who guessed correctly!!

I'm dying to know what you think....



6 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Oh...and I forgot to tell you. No passport is needed to travel.

Lucia said...

My friend Sean is going to West Palm Beach and he's leaving tomorrow morning as well from Toronto, ON Canada.

HMmmm

MarkD60 said...

Maybe it's Chicago. Chicago is an indian word that means "Place of the great stink" because there used to be onion fields there.

Scope said...

Chicago = Good
West Chicago <> Good

the walking man said...

Big Butte West Texas an internationally infamous resort town where the diversions come in tequila shots and measuring the width of burro's hind ends for shots.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Somewhere that stinks . . . New Jersey?

Mrs. Noisewater and I are picky with couples to hang out with. We always like one of them and hate the other one. So you got a good thing going!