Friday, April 25, 2014

La Vida Loca



Hey Bloggers! It's Friday and today I will attend the wake of a way too young member of my extended hometown family. The news of her passing threw us all for a loop here because she was/is each and everyone of us. Mother, daughter, woman wife, friend and confidant. I'm not going to say much more about it. What I will say it was the C word and I hate the C word. A lot.

I have chosen to live life and celebrate that I am living, breathing and trying to be healthy. I am celebrating that I am happy, in her honor.
I know this is so cliched and over played but I choose to keep it as my weekend mantra:



Happy weekend bloggers! Be happy we are alive!

1 comment:

the walking man said...

Be Well Candace and do not give too much room to the dark parts. Be Free and Happy.