Friday, August 16, 2013

Little Lord Fauntleroy



Its been a royally crappy week bloggers, so I am ready for the weekend. 

This time it's Frack and believe me when I say that boy is pushing every button! Nothing I can't handle, but I forgot about this stage. I often wonder how the hell I made it through Frick?  Here's some humor to kick off the weekend and pray for me bloggers!  I need all the patience and grace I can get.

One night a teenage girl brought her new boyfriend home to meet her parents, and they were appalled by his appearance: leather jacket, motorcycle boots, tattoos and pierced nose.

Later, the parents pulled their daughter aside and confessed their concern. "Dear," said the mother diplomatically, "he doesn't seem very nice."

"Oh please, Mom," replied the daughter, "if he wasn't nice, why would he be doing 500 hours of community service?"

http://www.basicjokes.com/djoke.php?id=1120

4 comments:

Scope said...

Dunk his head in a bucket.

When the air bubbles stop, pull him out.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

the walking man said...

...or the toilet precleaning.


Seriously just hide the damn buttons kids need to learn how to change the channel without the remote control.

What a boyfriend doing 500 hours of volunteer work.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Kids can be giant pains in the ass. I guess the trick is taking the time and patience to be a bigger pain right back to them.

SkylersDad said...

And this is why some animals eat their young.