Today's post is more of a riddle of sorts, and I need your help here to solve the mystery. You see, I'm leaving today on a long weekend with two other couples who are my very good friends. We, the three couples, decided back in January that we would draw numbers out of a hat and that each couple would plan a mystery weekend away for the group.
Tomorrow is start of trip number one.
The only things we know for sure are this:
- We are traveling no more than two hours away from MA.
- We are taking an airplane.
- The destination will host temperatures over 70 degrees F
- Elvis, Frank Sinatra and Goldfinger all have this place in common
- The name of these glasses will tell it all..
Now, by the time you read this, I will be well on my way to the mystery destination...and I won't be returning to the bloggersphere till Tuesday, April 9, 2013.
As it stands right now, we aren't sure where we are going, but we have a few suspicions. Miami? Fontainbleau? Still not sure...
Tell me bloggers, what to you come up with?
I'll reveal the mystery destination and the winner who guesses correctly on Tuesday. The prize?
You can come on the next mystery with us trip in September.
Have a great weekend bloggers and try to keep the mystery in your life alive....