Due to a password error, Google locked me out of my account.
And of all days???
Things here in Massachusetts today are best described as "intense".
I awoke to police warning residents of a community no more than 10 miles from my home, to "stay indoors". I posted on Facebook at 10;30 this am:
""The Commonwealth watches and waits" We are literally witnessing the largest police operation in the state's history in real time. I am unable to walk away from my TV , not quite sure if life should go on as usual just outside my front door. The threat so real, the communities are under lock down no more than 10 miles around me."
Today we are all Boston.
- My high school and college friends continue to text.
- My family, we have been keeping tight grip on each other.
- My blogger friends reach out via Facebook to make sure I am ok.
Today I am Boston:
- I am the mother of a daughter named Crystal: 29 year old Krystle Campbell.
- I am a Boston University graduate student; class of 2000: Lu Lingzi age 23, BU graduate student.
- I am the the mother of a young man who was once an 8 year old boy: Martin Richard of Dorchester.
May their innocent souls rest in peace.
At 2:07 pm, April 19th, 2013,I sit in my store and I wait, watch and listen to the TV news. Unable to do anything to help.
Just a witness to a bizarre piece of history.