Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Freak Fest

Happy Friday Bloggers!  Today's edition of The Daily Dandy is lovingly brought to you by those freaks at Wally World, where the freaks just keep on getting freakier. Thank God.

And away we go..


"Jesse knew it might have been a mistake to let Uncle Earl and Cousin Luther decorate the car for the wedding."



"Pam rejoiced in letting the kids decorate the car." LOVE this! You go girl!!



OK? Tell me this isn't hilarious? 
You know that this pic is the mother's Facebook avatar. 


Because of the recent recessional economy, Walmart had been forced to hire non-union delivery people. 



EWWWW. I almost feel bad for her. Do you think she knows? Denial ain't a river in Egypt...


Black and white. Artsy? or more like Fartsy?

(I completely stole the idea for that quote from peopleofwalmart.com. I thought it was just so perfect)



Here's a couple a honey's for my boy Heff. BUT, I know Heffy better than that. He'd only hit the blonde.



And this one made me almost loose my breakfast. This one is so wrong on so many levels so where do I begin? The horror. The hygiene. In the biggest cesspool of dangerous germs, the lady decides to SIT ON THE TOILET?

What is wrong with people these days?

Have a great weekend Bloggers and PLEASE, don't sit on any public bathroom toilet seats for the love of God.

5 comments:

Heff said...

Heff IS WILLING (on occasion) to make exceptions, lol !!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Equal Opportunities for all.. That a boy, Heffy!!!
XOxoxo

SkylersDad said...

The kid on the toilet floor, oh my god....

the walking man said...

Haven't you ever read the sign on the back of the washroom dor Candace, NO not the one that says employees must wash hands before returning to work---you know they never do, but the other one that says we check and clean our toilet seats every four and 1/2 minutes?

MarkD60 said...

The baby on the bathroom floor is wrong wrong wrong.
Took the funniness out of the post.