Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Art Of The Deal



I wish I were this guy today.

I'm in the process of making a deal and my business "green" is showing. I'm taking a big risk here and I'm negotiating with some serious sharks. Do they smell blood in the water? It all boils down to this: risk vs. reward. Can I risk it? Will the reward be great? Or not so great?

My gut tells me this is it. This is the one. What would The Donald say? What advice would he give little Miss Greeny?

 “I like thinking big. I always have. To me it’s very simple: if you’re going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.” Donald Trump.


Think big? That's what my dad keeps saying. And if I'm worried about the risk, then I shouldn't be at the table with the sharks. I may be green, but one thing I know about me is that I am tenacious. Is this a crisis or is this an opportunity? It's a challenge and I have never been one to turn my back on a challenge.

One thing is for sure.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I can't stand Trump these days. Do you see what he writes on Twitter? Just BS to get attention.

SkylersDad said...

Whichever way you go, good luck.

Scope said...

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Cora said...

Ooooooh. Best of luck, Candy!