Thursday, May 17, 2012
Wash Your Mind Out With Soap
Let's shake things up around here, shall we? Today I'd like you to take a test to see if you have a dirty mind or a clean one. In the comments section, please type your answers to the questions and this afternoon I will give you the correct answers.
I jacked this right off the Internet, so no cheating.
Is it possible there is a dirty answer an a clean answer for each question? It's the clean answer that you will find to be more challenging.
Good luck bloggers!
1. What is it that a cow has four of and a woman has only two of?
2. What can you find in a man's pants that is about six inches long and has a head on it? (Hint: Teenage girls love these so much that they'll often blow them without even thinking about it!)
3. What word starts with f and ends with u-c-k?
4. Name a four letter word that ends in u-n-t which may be the name for a member of your family.
5. What is hard, six inches long, has nuts, and can make a girl fat?
6. What four-letter word ends in i-t and is found on the bottom of bird cages?
7. What goes in hard and pink and comes out soft and sticky?
8. A finger fits inside it, you might fiddle with it if you're bored and the best man gets it first.
9. What is it that all men have one of; some men have longer ones than others; the pope doesn't use his; and a man gives it to his wife after they're married?