Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Five Hundred Twenty-five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes




"Five hundred twenty-five thousand Six hundred minutes,

Five hundred twenty-five thousand Moments so dear.

Five hundred twenty-five thousand Six hundred minutes

How do you measure, measure a year?"


If you're Kim Kardashian you don't measure it in love, you measure it in money. It only lasted 72 days. 72 days was too long for Kimmy to be out of the spotlight so she created another bombshell to drop on the world. No biggie,. cuz life goes on in the Kardashian clan like nothing ever happened. Onto the next big thing.



"In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights

In cups of coffee

In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.

In five hundred twenty-five thousand Six hundred minutes

How do you measure

A year in the life?"



A loaf of bread lasts longer in my freezer than their marriage lasted. I have mold in my refrigerator older than 72 days, (not really, but you get my point) and it takes far more than 10 weeks/72 days to shoot an entire season of "Keeping up with the Kardashians". That, being the same "brand" they fought so diligently to protect. Now the experts are predicting that the public will feel "duped" by the sham that was their "over the top", lavish $10 million dollar wedding.


Sources have reported that between the wedding, the ring, and the deal with People Magazine and Us Weekly for the photos, Kimmy pocketed over $18 million for the entire scam. A mere $250,000.00 per day of their doomed union. Not a bad gig.


How about love? How about love?

How about love?

Measure in love Seasons of love.


Kim's not letting a minor divorce keep her down. She is already back to business hosting parties in NYC, going to Australia to launch her new handbag line then landing in Atlanta for her first major acting gig in Tyler Perry's appropriately titled move, "The Marriage Councelor". For Kim Kardashian every season is a season of loving herself.


And who said she is unlucky in love?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As crude as this may sound...I am hoping that that dude rode Kimmy in the bedroom for all it's worth.

I am also hoping that he video taped it and sells it and makes a mint...

Yeah, that is what I think of people like that....

Heff said...

I'm with SATX !

How does HEFF measure a year ?

www.wilharrison.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hope he makes out with something decent from this.

MarkD60 said...

When I was in the Navy, I once spent 74 days straight at sea.

Scope said...

I hope she has the decency to return the fondue set I sent them.

Furtheron said...

I'd have done it for $150,000 a day...

Actually maybe not :-)

Can I get the toaster back now?

Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on this one. There's not enough paper or digital space in the world for me to vent it all out.

The K's are shallow people who live in a bubble of fakeness filled with $$, and that for whatever reason 'society' has made them relevant and rich. They have absolutely no social value whatsoever.

Oh, boy...I'm just getting revved up! I better stop.

Cora said...

*disgusted sigh*

Yep. All a scam for money and attention. As if she doesn't already have enough of both!