Tying up the loose ends today on a whirlwind, (literally) of a week:
- I'm thinking of submitting a recipe to Emeril Lagasse's "Eye of the Pie" contest. I have an age old recipe for an Italian pie that is so good it will make your toes curl. I guess you have to submit a video and a picture of the finished product. That would mean I would need some time to do that and that's a complete joke at this point. I have good intentions though.
- I'm leaving for NYC tomorrow at the crack of dawn. Let's just say that Frick has some important college matters to attend to on Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed, please. Mad Texter, are we getting together for a meet and greet??? Email me.
- Did you see that video of the family judge beating his disabled daughter? I walked out of the room and I will NOT watch it. I think it's twisted and extremely troubling. Feel free to discuss.
- It's the disaster that won't go away. Kim K's divorce continues to score headlines. Let's just call this the "Kardashian Damage Control Tour". News Flash: not as many people care as the Kardahsian's may think.
- Mac Cosmetics launches a campaign designed around my girl, Miss Piggy! Two of my most favorite things: makeup and Miss Piggy. Beginning November 14th, Mac unveils Miss Piggy's very own 3 piece limited edition kit. The collection contains gorgeous light pink eyeshadow, black eyeliner and fabulous false eyelashes. Everything a girl needs to create a dramatic Hollywood eye. I can hardly wait to score mine.
- And last, please let the weather Gods take mercy on us here in MA. Word has it the storm is responsible for 8 deaths with the latest being a 85 year old woman found wrapped in a blanket in her heat less home. Already this morning we lost power, momentarily, THREE times. A cruel joke, indeed.
Have a great weekend bloggers. Stay warm and say a prayer for my little Thespian this week end!!