I can't say that I enjoy Monday's. Nobody really does. It comes after my favorite day of the week, Sunday, and it has a way of creeping up on the sanctity of Sunday.
Reasons for hating Mondays:
- It's Monday. Need I say more?
- All the crap you left on Friday till after the weekend is staring you in the face, taunting you like an uninvited guest.
- Monday is always the day you swear you are going to stop procrastinating. "Ill start on Monday." And you know that once Monday rolls around you're doomed.
- Monday's can be hopeful. Staring down the face of the coming week, it can seem like you have plenty of time to do what needs to be done. Then you wake up and realize that ain't gonna happen.
- Monday is a buzz kill. It come on the heels of a weekend. The best days of the week are on the weekend, but sadly Monday won't stay away. It's inevitable and sometimes it tries to mask it's responsibility with a holiday. Only when Monday makes a long weekend, do we embrace it with open arms.
- You don't hear pop singers making songs about Monday, do you?
- No one EVER wants to be known as a "Monday Morning Quarterback".
- There's nothing good on TV on Monday Nights. Except for Nurse Jackie.
The best thing about Monday, is that it will soon pass and before we know it, it will be gone .
Then we can get on happily with our lives because we will be one day closer to the weekend.