- I think all mothers have a somewhat dominant role within the home. Like the female lion, it is my job to feed my family and nurture them.
- I am a small business owner and employer and as such I assume a dominant role in my career. I have to take on a confident role in building my brand and creating a demand for my product or I will not survive.
- I work hard and I play hard, which is why I get mad hard. I live for the passion. Sometimes I'm like the Celtics Big Baby Davis; drooling, but I don't care.
- I have a short fuse,but I think I am learning, through owning my own business, to apply critical thinking to a problem instead of emotion. The results are always better.
- I have a lot going on at the moment and I'm trying to be all things to all people. If the dominant skills are helping to keep me on track, then so be it.
You know the more I think about it, the more I think my brother could be absolutely right! I could possibly be the alpha male...Moody, bossy, and in charge. Here I am juggling more than a few plates in the air and getting no appreciation from him. Thanks, man.
So in my best Alpha Male voice, I should have ended the entire discussion simply and told my brother to, " shut up and bring me my paper."