Monday, November 3, 2008

See Buddy

See BUDDY.
BUDDY is an energetic, sweet, over zealous, white boxer.



See BUDDY'S school bus.
BUDDY goes to school on Monday's so he can socialize in a large group with other over zealous dogs. Let's just say that yesterday was NOT a good day at school for BUDDY.



See BUDDY'S mug shot.





BUDDY is in the clink facing a possible 10-20 on multiple charges of statutory rape and aggravated sexual assault on more than a few of his female school mates.

Bad BUDDY, bad dog!

10 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

A dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do.

Piece o' Coconut Cake said...

Snip, snip!

Anonymous said...

holy cow, that is too funny

LYDIA said...

Poor Buddy....

Slyde said...

the dog is just being framed by the white man...

Mel O said...

LMAO!!!

omg.... Candy... lol... can't.... catch... my breath... from laughing.... so hard!

ha ha ha... meanwhile... AWWWWWWWW but WOOK AT THAT SWEET PUPPY FACE!!!!!!

lol,...seriously... this is so hilarious, Candy. Great post. Bad Buddy!

LYDIA said...

The first pic in the Halloween slideshow is the only one where I am not totally drunk! It was my husband's mission to get me trashed that night - and he succeeded. I never recovered lol. The eye makeup could have been better, but I didn't leave enough time. Wished I would have had my Candy there to help out!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Slyde-HAHAHAHAH! Love it!

Lydia-You know I would have done you justice, but you did a great job without me!

Melo-heeeheeehee

Unknown said...

Hahaha!

I'm totally amazed by his school bus.

Anonymous said...

I love this post! So glad I found this blog!