Friday, February 15, 2013

Up Up And Away



Happy Friday Bloggers!

I'm off for my yearly vacation to sunny Florida, and I have to tell you I'm not feeling 100% about leaving The Candy Bar, but I'm confident that my staff will handle things beautifully in my absence. Right? Yes, right.

So I will be gone from today, Friday, February 15th, 2013 and returning to the bloggersphere on Monday, February 25th. 

Have a great week bloggers, and take care of each other while I'm gone. Try to take a moment to stop and relax. I know I'm going to try my best. Right?

Yes, right.
I will try.


5 comments:

the walking man said...

Candace travel safely and well and no matter how much the TSA dudes beg DO NOT allow them to do a strip search! Enjoy and have no cold or rain while you're there.

Sage eh? Whats the matter with a little spice in the soup or is the song you were referring to? Never mind, just go and enjoy.

MarkD60 said...

How dare you deprive your billions of readers of your posts for 10 whole days!
That being said, have a good trip, and take lots of pictures to show us trillions!

SkylersDad said...

Enjoy yourself, have a great time!

Heff said...

This blog is turning into "Candy's Weekly Wank".

raydenzel1 said...

It has been a bit chilly lately down in south Florida. I hope it warms up for you!