Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh HELL No...


This can't be good.

Seriously, is that Leo DeCaprio wearing a HEADBAND? Like a chick? No wonder he's still singleWhat the hell is going on in this world? There is no way that that is OK, and it will never be.


Nick Jonas? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Seriously, this is just never sexy. Not even on the Gods. You wouldn't catch Zeus dead wearing a girlly headband. A laurel of some kind of greens, but never a headband. He's Zeus for Christ's sake.


And Becks? Dude, for that shot alone, we may have to revoke your "sexiest man alive" card. Geesh. That's a defilement of that gorgeous creature and worthy of a penalty kick to the nuts. Sorry Becks. Not SEXY.

But the biggest tragedy of all....

The cruelest of cruel jokes...

The horror that keeps me awake some nights is this......



Dare I say it?

Oh Tommy., Tell me it isn't so.

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I totally agree. Homos
6020 isludat
Will you turn off word verification? I hate it, Blogger has good spam protection, and you can always turn it back on. Soon I'm going to quit following blogs with word verification.

Dr Zibbs said...

So gay. But Leo lives a charmed life.

Scope said...

If you need to keep your hair out of your eyes, get a hair cut or wear a hat.

Or cheat and put your sunglasses on top of your head.