Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking BACK At 2011

It's Friday Bloggers, and you know what that means!

And since its the last Friday before the new year, I decided to look BACK at those Wally World crazeees and the skin they regularly showcase. It's become a sport; flashing skin, and some of these people are true champions.





I'm sure that wool sweater is keeping her nice and warm in this chilly weather. You know, it can get pretty breezy some days but she's prepared. Don't you agree?




Cheeky outfit for sister here., but it's the wedgee that bothers me...ouch. She may need some surgical intervention.






This one's for Heff. I couldn't help but be reminded of him. Hee hee.







Sister broke the cardinal fashion rule here: her bra straps are visible.






What the hell is THAT? Really? That is the easiest way to ward off the chicks.





BUT, I think we may have found him a mate...a match made in heaven.







Or this one. She may be a little spicy cuz she's got attitude and plenty of it to go around.




I may make fun, but one thing's for sure...Boys like girls with back. So if you've got it why not flaunt it at your local WalMart. You never know who you may meet.




This guy made no bones about the kind of woman he's looking for.






Happy New Year Bloggers!


May 2012 bring you peace, prosperity and better fashion choices.

12 comments:

BeckEye said...

Look, I've asked you several times before to stop following me around at Wal-Mart and snapping pictures.

Heff said...

I'D HIT IT !!!

The one in the pink wife-beater WOULD BE MINE !!!

I'm sure I could work out the wedgee...(or work it in to the point of no more visibility).

Happy New Beer, Candy !

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Becks...hahahahahaha!!! oh girl, that's a good one.
Happy New Year!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Aww Heffy,..you too! Mwahh!

the walking man said...

So if this is all I am missing by never, and I MEAN NEVER, going into a wally world then I do believe the sight in my one good eye is safe. Though even the pictures make it ache some.

And may you continue to prosper in health and family as you, your husband and kids grow closer even though now you have to become a Yankee's fan cuz of Frick's choice of college.

Anonymous said...

Parts is parts. Happy New Year, all of my love to my sweet Candy. XO

The Dental Maven said...

The Mave's confused...is the chick with the visible bra straps walking toward us or away from us?

Wil said...

LOL Mave. Happy New Year Candy.

MarkD60 said...

I was in a K Mart and I saw someone worthy of that website. This extremely obese woman was wearing these spandex pants.

I could almost hear her think: "I look really skinny in these pants"

It's funny on the web but in real life people like this make me think I'm going to puke.

Elenka said...

Happy New Year Candy.
Just keep me laughing and I will forever read your blog.
Best to you and your family.

Deech said...

I needed Eye Bleach and Butt Spackle...


Thanks!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Walking Man-do you mean to tell me that you have never entered a Walmart? I can hardly believe it! It's certainly a sight to behold. Good bargains too!

And NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER! will I ever be a Yankees fan. Did I mention NEVER?

Bama-Happy New Year to you too!

Mave-You know, I'm not quite sure myself but Sister be working what she got…

Wil-Happy New Year dude!

Sky's dad-Some people like a cool, invigorating breeze across the cheeks of their asses. Evidently.

MarkD60-oh honey, you ain't seen nothing yet. Hang around here long enough and I guarantee you'll want to puke.

ELENKA- Happy New Year to you and yours to!! I humbly thank you for your support.

Joker-riiiiiight? You're so welcome……