Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Hilarious

Order your magazine subscriptions for cheap at MagsDirect.com!


These were priceless....


Redneck Christmas card? So proud, Earl is, of his smoking hot wife...






I love this little girl's face!! It just about says it all. Why do parents do this to their kids? This one may cost them years of therapy bills.





I'm sorry...I just threw up a little in my mouth. Are these people OUTTA THEIR MINDS?






AHhahahaahahahahahahaha! Haahahahahahahaha! God bless em!





And the person took the time to get out the camera.








I swear to God, this was me on Friday night.








This was just a bad idea all around. Bad, bad idea. The kid's evidently got more man swagger than his pops.







God bless them all, everyone!








10 comments:

Heff said...

#1 - I'd Hit It.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Heffy- no doubt baby!

Slyde said...

it definitely DOES look like Earl!

SkylersDad said...

Is #1 the guy Deiter from the old SNL routine?

Anonymous said...

You owe me a new bottle of eye bleach...

Scope said...

On #3, I think it would have been a lot better if MOM was the naked one.

Wil said...

I am hoping the hottie in pic #1 is actually his Mother, or Memaw as I'm sure she is called by the youngins.

Furtheron said...

#1 - Heff -- seek urgent help ;-)

#2 - 1-Jan to 1-Dec Mum to kids "Don't go anywhere near odd looking strangers, never sit on a man's lap who isn't your Dad, Uncle etc." 1-Dec - 25 - Dec "This is Santa..." No wonder we have screwed up kids

#3 - I'm with Scope

Word veri is indong... seems appropriate "indong merrily on high" and all that

MarkD60 said...

I like the one with the wrapping paper clothes.
The nude one makes me wanna puke too...

Dr Zibbs said...

Love these!