- They look fake and cheap. (are they? I have yet to hold said garment in my hands so these are just observations based on what I saw on TV)
- They have their own infomercial. Need I say more?
- Would you DIE if someone on the street stopped you and said, "Oh my God, aren't those the pajama jeans??"
For the HOT:
- If you have a killer figure and your ass looks good, does it really matter what the jeans are made of?
- Comfort. Does comfort trump fashion? (not in my mind, ever)
- Price. At $39.99, is this a great way to steal a fashion trend? Some designer jeans run up to $280.00. If she is rockin' jeans at $39.99, who looks the fool then?
In the end, I can't decide.
Can you believe it? Me, who has all kinds of opinions when it comes to fashion. I couldn't help but see both sides of the designer jeans debate. I guess if you look good in them, it doesn't really matter what they are and if Angelina Jolie were photographed wearing them, they might become the next greatest fashion trend. Then lots of naysayers would be caught with egg on their face.
Would I ever wear them?
Hell no, but I never said I wasn't a fool.