It's always difficult getting back into the groove, and since I hosted my family yesterday, I'm exhausted!!
So here's a few tidbits I threw together for Monday:
- Finally, some Red Sox wins!! Yay! It's about time fellas, let's keep it going. And a Celtics sweep. So what if it's the lowly Knicks, we beat Carmelo and I say bring it to the boys of Miami! And what about those Bruins? Instead of being on the brink of elimination, they are one game away from winning the series.
- The weather is slowly getting good. I think we might have reached in the high 70's yesterday. Rejoice!
- After a stellar week of sun, fun and some R&R, I rewarded myself with a feast of bounty yesterday. It was sooo good.
- I'm all caught up on my Nurse Jackie episodes and all set to watch tonite! That bitch is crazee!
- Gotta do inventory this week., UGH.
- Frack gave up soda for lent and I swear he practically took a bath in it yesterday.
- Been using a great product to extend my Florida tan a bit. Model Co. Tan Extender. It's a fabulous, gradual self tan product that actually gives your already sun tanned skin a glow and nourishes and tones the skin. I recommend you use it alone or when you are already tan. It works gradually and will not streak. Good stuff, and yes, it is available at The Candy Bar.
- I reconnected with that Blogger/Twitter extraordinaire, Dr. Zibbs, over the week. Seems he's a Twittering big shot now. So great to talk to him, that Zibsy sure is crazee and it's nice to know he's still at the top of his game.
So that's it for now bloggers. I hope you are all having a good Monday.