Friday, December 17, 2010

Wally World Christmas Edition

It's 8 days and counting, which means it's time for a Christmas edition of those WalMart Crazees.

The freaks sure do come out in their holiday finest!
Nothing freaky about this. I LOVE the holiday spirit. I hope a few kiddos got a load of this guy in the parking lot. I'm not even sure that this isn't Santa, himself because I BELIEVE.


On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....10 yellow thongs!


What? You don't think Santa has his own Christmas list? They don't make everything in the workshop.



For the discriminating Redneck on your Christmas list.




If this guy thinks he is slipping down my chimney, I'm covering up my fireplace flue and dead bolting my doors.


I don't think we are in Kansas anymore because I though I saw those shoes curled up under a country farm house once...



"Please Santa, I've been really good. Make me sexy this year."




At first glance I thought there was nothing wrong with this shot...or should I say SHART! Ewww. Sorry, I just had to.


Have a Merry weekend bloggers!

10 comments:

The Dental Maven said...

Oh Mercy!!!! LOL!

Tom said...

Love the Wizard of Oz reference. Walmart is like a car crash, I know I shouldn't look, but each time I get a people of Walmart update I just have to. I usually end up getting grossed out. Merry Christmas.

Heff said...

All photos taken in ALABAMA, I'm sure !

the walking man said...

If it were not for you Candace I would never see the inside of a Wal-Mart store.

sybil law said...

Hahahahahahaha

Deech said...

Walmart is usually a very scary place...During the holidays it makes the Asylum here look like Sandals Resort....

Just Sayin.....

Scott Oglesby said...

These are great. The first one reminds me of the Christmas boat parade in St. Pete Beach. It’s just like it sounds, everyone decorates their boat and they do a circuit all over the inlets. It’s a cool celebration!

Anonymous said...

I like Santa in the medicine isle. God only knows what's hurting.

BeckEye said...

Wait, so that guy whose lap I sat on in Wal Mart the other day WASN'T Santa??? Oh God. And I'm pretty sure he had a jar of pig's feet in his pocket. At least I hope that's what it was.

Elenka said...

OMG