Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm Off Like A Prom Dress....


Happy Friday bloggers!

It's the kickoff to vacation week here in the burbs and we are off again! We all headed to Gotham City, or New York as it's known, because this weekend is for accepted students at NYU. Frick is pumped and Frack is pissed. (he'd rather be golfing in Florida) The only request he had was to go see "Spiderman Turn Off The Dark" on Broadway, to which we all agreed, so he can't be that pissed.

So that means that The Daily Dandy will be on hiatus from today, Friday, April 13, 2012 and will return on Thursday, April 19, 2012.

I'm pumped too. I'm going to see the Statue of Liberty because I've never seen it up close. Yup, and I wanna go eat at Eataly, and I want to go to St. Patricks, (maybe Sunday Mass?) and Saks Fifth Avenue and of course, Bergdorff's and Barneys. I've just got to go to Dylan's Candy Bar, don't I?

My bestest friend in the world lives in NYC, so I'll be seeing lots of her and I have another close friend there and then theres THE MAD TEXTER!! Corey James, I'm coming for you. I want to meet you one day at The Evolution Store in SoHo. My inner Goddess of The Skull LOVES it there, and I must buy myself a souvenir. (it's also directly across the street from the Kardashian's Dash store, so we can go over there and have a field day ripping them).

Needless to say I'm excited.

Have a great week bloggers, I'll see you on the flip side and take a moment to enjoy some city life!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree, golfing in Florida trupms NYC anyday!!!

Heff said...

DAMN. That title HAD ME for a few seconds..... :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm around. Let's meet up and do some damage to the shopping racks. Gotta a little bonu$$ at work that I need to burn through!!

sybil law said...

Awesome! Have a great time, Candy and family!

Scope said...

Have a great week.

Deech said...

You are gonna post pics when you get back right?

MarkD60 said...

I love vacations!
Wasn't Friday the 13th rather than the 12th?
Off like a prom dress! Getting a good visual from that!

Slyde said...

hey! you are so close to me!

shoot.. if i had known i probably could have head into the city to meet up with you this past weekend....

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Ooooh Mark! Good call on the date.....thanks for the heads up. I've edited it. My apologies.