Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today's Special: Guerlain Product Haul



Great deals on popular titles like People magazine.



It's very rare that I get sucked in at the beauty counters in the department stores, as I own so much more make up than is humanly possible AND, I do what these ladies do, all day, every day.

Being a shopper, I touch and feel and smell and try everything and occasionally I'll ask for help. I usually end up buying something, but the woman at the Guerlain counter was good. Real good, cuz she sucked me right in and I bought it all. Kudos to her for a job well done.
I always purchase lip gloss, Let's just say that's usuall where I start and then I work my way around the line. The Terracotta lip glosses are amazing! Lightweight, sheer and pretty; these are exactly what I like in a gloss. Pair this gloss with your favorite lip pencil and the result is a soft, sexy lip. It's scent is devine too!



OMG! This is just about the best product I have seen in a while. Inspired by Guerlain's Vol de Nuit perfume, this fragranced loose powder has a subtle irridescent shimmer that can be applied to face, neck and body for a sexy all over shine, and the bottle is pretty too.





This is by far my favorite product in the haul. I didn't even want it, but the girl convinced me that this was "the best mascara" so being curious, I had to buy it and try it. She was right! At $50.00 a pop, this lengthening and lifting formula does just that. It lifts and separates each lash and give your lashes a full, dark and sexy look. The case is a work of art in itself, mirrored for easy application, and get this: it is refillable! Refills are $26.00. It really has everything one needs for dramatic eyes.








Guerlain Meteorites Cruel Gardenia Illuminating Powder. This soft to the touch powder almost feels like a cream, but goes on with a soft powder look. It brightens and highlights cheeks, eyes and face with a soft and subtle illumination that catches the light just right. I apply this beauty last, over everyting on cheeks and eyes for a fantastic glow.


6 comments:

Heff said...

That Vol de Nuit bottle will make a pretty bitchin' bong when you're done with it.

Heff said...

Btw - this "word verification" thingy is BUSTIN' MY HUMP !!!

Anonymous said...

Make sure they don't have LEAD in them, unless you trying to kill Candy's Daily Mandy. XO A bong or a dong.

Anonymous said...

TERRACOTTA LIP GLOSSES and LIGHWEIGHT?
California ...you are burning up with GEDIE.
And the IRA is delivering all that pizza on the QUEEN!
And ANN- NEWFOUNDLAND has so much PANNS- NICE that FAIRY_ TAILS_ 93, just cannot possibly handle it!
HEINTZ- CARYESS- RASESSA - REGUSLO - OSIRIS.
And yes, that does mean the CARTER FOUNDATION with HEPOPADU & DANADELAMAR .

Anonymous said...

REMY is TEXAS HEN for EXPLOSIVES!
He's that BAZZELECO and MOEBACO in all that ACCING!
He's with ROSINES- DASSAULT- BERRIRO!
And METTETAL is giving it all about CARMEN- RECOR- RECAR- METEEME - METMEATE !
CONNICAR and CROW.
They got a SAPOP- SADCO!
And it's with CHO!

MarkD60 said...

Deodorant, the only thing anybody needs.

You don't need makeup.

Wow! What amazing useful products!

None of the things I think of for a comment seem appropriate.

Yeah, the new word verification sucks BAD!