Here are the rules for the game:
1.Link to the person that tagged you
2.Post the rules on your blog
3.Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4.Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6.Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.
Six non important/quirks/habits/things about Candy:
1. I swear I was born with an extra Y chromosome. Females are born with two X chromosomes and males are born with one X and one Y. I think I somehow ended up with an extra Y because I am such a guy when it comes to certain things. Truth be told- I am the biggest girly girl diva going;to be sure, but I also can sit down and talk sports, belch, bet, quote player stats and hang with the boys better than most guys. I know this because I have been told on numerous occasions by the men in my life. Plus, they always want to watch the big games at my house because I always serve the best game time nosh. I also love cars,(although I dont talk horsepower and things of that nature and wouldn't know my way around an engine) and I can play just about any sport. A perfect afternoon to me would be out golfing with my son, my daughter, my guy, my dad or any other member of my family. Once, on vacation with my guy, when we first started dating, I whipped his butt playing one on one basketball. My dream job, at one time, was to get a job in television sports as a commentator-but I guess I'm too old now and would definitely settle for sports journalism as a career.
2. I love miniatures. Anything and everything little! I love doll houses, and accessories from Barbie dolls because they are tiny little replicas of Barbie's fabulous wardrobe. I meticulously wrapped and saved my childhood doll house and it's contents and occasionally I take it out to admire it. I have always been this way as my mom used to predict that when I grew up I was going to marry a midget.
3. I was a top ten runner up in a state title holder beauty pageant. Once.. I absolutely HATE it when people acknowledge this. I did it when I was in college and figured it would be a great way to meet media types and possibly network for my big career in sports journalism. I told no one...although my mother told everyone and when I came back people were either interested in getting all the details of my experience and/or snickering behind my back. I knew very early into it that pageants were not for me when I realized that a large majority of the girls neither spoke to each other nor ate in front one another and that I had to be "on" at all times in full make-up and heels the entire weekend. I figure the weekend was not a total loss because I now possess the proper research if I ever decide to write a novel about a crazed beauty queen serial killer.
4. I am a terrible liar. (Which, of course, has been documented on this blog and can be archived under-lies.) This fact is quite ironic seeing as I was at one time married to the World's Biggest Liar. I am honest to my detriment and I guess you could say I am sometimes not aware of the fact that I am being lied to. My guy says that I think everybody is the Easter Bunny, but I'd rather see it as a blind faith in the goodness of others. Despite what I have been through, I still believe that most people have good intentions.
5. I am a sucker for love. Being an Italian, and because I posess a strong passion, I have the capability for intense love. I am constantly pawing and lovingly touching all of the people I adore. I believe that a hug can cure alot of what ails you and I believe that to be able to share that love is a great gift.
6. I still believe that I will someday be famous. I shared this fact with Tova Darling on her blog one day, and I realize that the clock is ticking. Despite the fact that my brother lovingly informed me one day, "I think that ship has sailed", I still have faith it can happen and will. You never know. I won't give up on my dreams.
I have been tagged by three people:
Piece O' Coconut Cake
Lydia @...down the rabbit hole...
a @red tent girls
Joe@ The Other World Wide Leader In Sports- I know this is not the kind of content you have on your blog- but since it's only you and I for now, play along and you can delete it later.
The Bad Husband Chronicles-maybe I can get her to respond?
The dude from Day Old News. I don't know who you are but I read your blog daily. It's like a mini subscription to People magazine. Your funny.
My sista Pam Disarro. She does not have a blogger account...YET. But you will notice she comments daily. Sista-you can leave yours on my comment section. Just don't write a novel.
Ask Alice @Alice in Average-land-we share the same unemployed status.