Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blonde Delay


There are three moms. A Brunette, a Redhead, and a Blonde. 

They were all talking one day and the brunette says "Oh my gosh y'all I went through my daughter's purse the other day to get some gum, and I found an ounce of weed. I cannot believe she smokes weed." 

They comfort her, and the redhead says "Yeah, well I found a fake I. D. In my daughter's purse. I cannot believe she has one". So they all comfort her.

Then the blonde says "That's nothing. I found a condom in my daughter's purse. I just cannot believe she has a penis"


http://kickasshumor.com/funny-joke/2966/there-are-three-moms-a-brunette-a-redhead-and-a

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

Oh ha ha!

There were three little old ladies sitting on a park bench. Suddenly, a flasher walks up to them and opens his raincoat. The first little old lady took one look and had a stroke. The second little old lady took one look and she had a stroke too. The third little old lady looked, but she couldn't reach that far.

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Furtheron said...

Hahaha