Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Today's Special:Check This Out!

I spot a new fashion trend rising, and I'm crazy for it.



Hello lover.... Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2013 Collection has me all in a tither!
The bold check of Vuitton's signature Damier Canvas pattern in delicious colors and rich fabrics literally took my breath away.



The simplistic styles have an eye catching, elegance that is truly Louis Vuitton.



This was the money shot for me. One lingering look at Kirsten Dunst in Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 and I was hooked. I needed to see more, so I took action. I Googled it.



It would seem that the fashion world agrees with me.


Classic silhouettes manage to appear sexy and bold. Retro drama is the key ingredient to this stunning collection.





Let's not forget the bags! Yes the bags are incredible.



Fellas, these are for you, but I suspect that more women will be snatching these up. You know how I feel about color...


So. I've resigned to the fact that I need to break the bank and own a piece of this amazing collection.
I'm thinking the one on the left has to be the one.


Marc Jacobs....I think I love you.


6 comments:

Heff said...

Sorry, but.....RIDICULOUS !!!

I've never had the desire to play checkers on a bitch UNTIL NOW.

The only reason Heff views runway fashions is to watch the girls BUST THEIR ASSES because what they're wearing is so stupid looking and unrealistic for normal every day functions that they fall down more times than not.

MarkD60 said...

I like the clear one.... But her panties are too big!

Heff said...

These dress designs are bringing back fond memories of me as a child, taking care of my first pet.....

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/purina-dog-chow?original=1

Suzie said...

I could never wear that I think you have to be two pounds to carry that off

Happy Mommy said...

I love checks! And I love yellow! Yay! But, I don't spend more than $50 on any one clothing item, so... no Louis Vuitton for me. *pout*

the walking man said...

So anyone up for a game of chest err chess. High fashion is a T shirt with no logo and well worn jeans, socks optional.