Monday, March 25, 2013

iJacked


One of the things that I really love about my iPhone 5 is the calender app. For someone like me, it helps me to keep my appointments on track and even alerts me a day, an hour or ten minutes before an important appointment.

So it's no surprise that I'm completely PISSED that somehow, someway, I have no idea how; this fricken "Weekend Event Guide", that came from Facebook, and I  DID NOT add to my calender, has popped up on EVERYDAY of my month. WTF???

Can someone please tell me how to delete this sh*t, because now I'm pissed.

I googled the crap out of the subject, and what I found was the consensus that when you are invited to an event and you respond, you get all the events in your calender, even if you decline. Sources report that this is a FB "bug" or virus and hopefully it will work itself out, but I'm not too happy about it invading my personal space, or in this case my personal calender.

HELP!

3 comments:

Heff said...

Just wait until someone STALKS YOU because your iphone tells everyone on Facebook exactly where you are. That'll be a hoot.

MarkD60 said...

It is an evil plot of the iPhone people.

the walking man said...

Can you deleted the app and reload it? And stay off of FB?

Or wait 6 months destroy that iPhone and get a new one, you know they'll have another one coming out soon.