Monday, December 10, 2012

"It's About a Connection" To All My Sagittarius Sisters Out There.



I sooo called it.

Yup, on Dec 5, 2012, My Tommy and Gi welcomed a baby girl in Boston, MA. Little Miss Vivian Lake Brady was born to the Brady Bunchden.

I called it here:

It was easy, really. Giselle got FAT, (bwahahahaha) and her face changed. And not for the better. I am not the one who said she was fat, either. She did. She commented to the Inside Track at the Boston Herald that her dress, a Tom Ford sheath, was "the only thing that fit her". Awwww, poor super model. I can almost feel her trying to cover herself up.

Now, My Tommy and I are so connected that his precious little daughter and my precious little daughter Frack share the same middle name. How's that for fate? And Little Miss Vivian and I share the same birth sign and Little Miss Frack and My Tommy share a birth sign. The way I see it, there's just no room for a supermodel in that equation. Sorry Gi.

And also a big to SORRY everyone...I have to post this because "it's about connection"... and it's from the funniest movie I have ever seen, "The 40 Year Old Virgin", and it is COMPLETELY inappropriate, disgusting, filled with profanity, shocking sexual content and completely NSFW.  But it's probably my favorite scene, EVER.

Again, My Tommy and I share, "a connection".






2 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I had never seen that until now. I might just have that on endless loop for the rest of the day!

the walking man said...

Uhhhhhhhh I lost the connection at tossing the salad?

So are you going to quit the store and apply for the nanny's job that is sure to open up?