Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gobble Gobble...



I can't believe it's here already.

How did that happen??  I'm glad, because I love the holidays. I guess I've been too busy to notice that they were creeping up on me. Despite it all I am cooking a turkey just for Frick, Frack and My Guy this year which should be a welcome change. My little nuclear unit.

This year I'm Thanking for all the Giving and I'm going give back and not ask for Thanks.

I wish many blessings to you and yours and I thank you for coming here and joining in the discussion.


Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers, and make sure your belt buckle has a few extra holes in it...


6 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

That art up there? A masterpiece!

Heff said...

We're "BACON WEAVING" a Turkey before we cook it, lol.

Why is it that on MY "hand Turkey art" the YELLOW FEATHER is the only one sticking up ??

Furtheron said...

Happy thanksgiving!

MarkD60 said...

Happy Holidays! Love the turkey pic!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Mine was the best ever. I got the turkey leg because I'm a boss and my family is the funniest ever, as you can imagine from my blog, which is funny roughly all of the time.

Hope yours was good too! : )

Scope said...

Most of my Thanksgiving was spent in Disneyland. 'nuff said.