Hey Bloogers! How was the weekend??? Today's dribble is brought to you by my messed up mind and all it's workings. It's just a sampling of the mindless crap that was running through my mind today.
- I watched "Face The Nation" yesterday for the first time, ever. Not light and airy programming, but compelling nonetheless. The back and forth of partisan politics was almost amusing, although I can't say I didn't learn something and that my time was not well spent.
- My Tommy and his bride Giselle were just voted the richest couple by Forbes Magazine at $76 million a year. Really? Do these two have it all or what? They beat out Beyonce and Jay-z who came in second at $72 million. Dang, If you told me that My Tommy shits unicorns and rainbows I might just believe you. He better sprinkle some of that magic dust onto the fields of Gillete Stadium and bring us home the hardware this season.....Bit*h.
- I went to my girlfriend's fab house on Sat nite. We had the most fantastic dinner on their roof top overlooking the city of Boston. She served so much good food; steamed lobsters, Caprese salad with 3 different tomatoes and other wonderful cuisine. Her dessert would have put old Martha Stewart herself to shame. Picture this: simple and delicious orange bread, smothered in whole blueberries (not crushed), served with a blueberry sauce, if you so chose. I sat with 5 of my best friends that night and just enjoyed life.
- I will have been married one full year next Sunday. Time sure flies when you are having fun and I'm loving it.
- Even though the end of August is fast approaching, I'm not going to panic. There is still plenty more of it and I intend to stop and enjoy what's left of the heat of summer. September is a great month in New England too. I can't even look at the fall fashions in the stores right now. It just doesn't seem right. It's like they retailers are pushing the end of the season for their gain. Well I'm not having any of it. None.
Have a great Monday bloggers and keep summer in your heart.