Friday, February 27, 2015

#TheDress...



Evidently the dress is black and blue-but I saw gold and white. I guess that means my emotions are in check? Such a fuss....


But I don't want to talk about that dress. I wanna talk about this one:


Get this...
This dress that Lupita Nyong'o wore to the Oscars last Sunday was reportedly made completely with pearls; 6000 white Akoya pearls-estimating its worth at $150,000.00-was STOLEN right out of her hotel room!  Nyong'o reportedly told police that the dress was stolen out of her room at The London West Hollywood sometime Wednesday between 8am and 9 pm, while she was out. 

Holy Hollwood caper, bloggers! Have a great weekend and please try to lock up your valuables! 

UPDATE: The dress has been found! According to TMZ.com the thief who stole the dress returned it to the hotel after he learned that the dress-made of pearls-were fake! He contacted TMZ to inform them of "Hollywood's fake bullsh*t".



1 comment:

Andrew said...

I love how the thief is now trying to make a statement, as if that totally undos the fact that he stole the dress in the first place.

Also, I saw both black & blue & white & gold at different times, but usually it was black & blue. I'm a train wreck.