- Keith Urban-not a fan: The dude couldn't even draw a major crowd in his hometown of Nashville for a free concert on Good Morning America this morning. Granted it was pouring, but I'm pretty sure Taylor Swift could have filled the place and caused a major stir in the same spot under the same conditions.
- Rock The Vote #turnoutforwhat: Love Lil John! Loved him on the Celebrity Apprentice years ago and continue to love this guy. He turned his smash hit into an anthem for voting. Great message-Hollywood appeal style. Dude even jumped a plane to Atlanta from LA to vote in his home district after his request for an absentee ballot went unanswered. Check out this video.
- Foodies Rejoice: People who follow a diet regimen regularly and make healthy food choices spend 33% LESS on food yearly. This will make my American Express card very happy! Sounds like a good argument to eat healthier.
- I'm A Joan Ranger: Kathy Griffin has confirmed that she was offered Joan River's position on "Fashion Police" after Joan's death in September as the show's host. Kathy made the following statement: ""They did offer it to me," Griffin told Access Hollywood. "I don't know if the situation is correct at this time for me or right for me at this time." I'm not sure the show will make it without Joan, Kathy Griffin or not. There was nobody like Joan.
- Democracy at it's finest:Whether your political agenda was furthered yesterday or not, we as a country demonstrated the great democratic process. Way to go America!