Thursday, October 2, 2014

No Place I'd Rather Be


I'm taking a little magic carpet ride this weekend!

A much needed little get away, because my mind is on overload these days. I know we are all busy and crazy with our lives and work, but lately I have been letting it get to me. Stress is a silent killer. I carry all my stress in my upper body. My neck and shoulders are the bearers of stress for me and occasionally I come up with a stress headache. And right about now I could really use a massage.

I'm so much smarter that that. I need to learn to let it go...

Now that I've got all this time to myself, instead of taking it slower I seem to be gearing up and trying to conquer the world. But I'm learning fast that you can't take on the world with out psychical consequences. So I've decided that a small respite, a cocktail, some warm weather and some me time is just what the doctor ordered.

I will be gone from Friday, Oct 3rd 2014 to Monday, Oct 6th 2014. I will return to the bloggersphere on Tuesday, Oct 7th, 2014 and hopefully I will have some hilarious situation that happened over the weekend that we can all opine with our fabulous wisdom.

Have a great weekend bloggers, and please...try to let it go. You know what I mean?

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

I remember last time, when you ducked out to Florida! I bet this is a repeat! Have a good trip and see you back here soon!