Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Boston You're My Home


Recently my new favorite TV pastime has been Netflix. My favorite is "House of Cards" starring Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. Juicy, edgy, evil and down right horrid is the best way to describe Kevin Spacey's "Frank Underwood" character. During the Academy Awards telecast on Sunday, Spacey came out to present an award in character. He began his speech in his best 'Frank Underwood', much to the crowd's delight.

I had mentioned to my BFF that I loved Spacey and the Netflix series and the next day she sent me this:


Cuddles and love to Kevin and Boston! You are much more the man than Frank Underwood could ever be.


2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I would like for you to do an audio post. I want to hear your voice, and your Boston accent!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Mark! too funny. See here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyMeIVS9fo