Thursday, January 5, 2012

Got Commercial?

So I spent half of the morning searching for a STUPID commercial on YouTube that I saw about business that totally reminded me of myself. I wanted to share it with you today so that I could cheap out on a quick post and finish my year end stuff, inventory and taxes for 2012 and at least give a legit excuse for said cheap post.

Like I got nothing better to do??

Now, completely frustrated, this made me laugh so I'm posting it instead. AND I have no audio, so I have to post it then play it on my iPhone to get the audio.

And it probably wasn't worth it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

again your fingers glide effortlessly across the keys, a simple touch, one that I am sure is to please. If it were my face once again.

Slyde said...

as someone who has spent way to much time killing hours while at work playing minesweeper, that one made me laugh :)

Heff said...

EPIC BOOBS - RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Amen to that.

sybil law said...

You aren't missing anything via the sound. Bad song, bad music. Cute video, though!

The Dental Maven said...

Made me smile....

Yup, back to the end of year BS for both of us! Ugh.

Wil said...

"Receive Bacon", LOLZ!

the walking man said...

After watching that I had to go feel up my old lady just to make sure I didn't have Low T syndrome. I don't.


Good Lord Candace can you let the people detox off of their Christmas over consumption before you remind them about taxes, which reminds me I have to go pay my property taxes. Thanks! Do you know what it feels like to pay taxes on a house that wouldn't sell for $1000 but is taxed like it would sell for $100,000?

MarkD60 said...

I liked the wedding cake where the bride pushed the groom off!

MarkD60 said...

PS: the chicken in front of KFC pic was taken here in Grand Cayman!